Available today is a free v2.0.6 update to ZP2KX, which we’re calling ZP2KX v2.0.6 (how original, right?) The update ushers in a bunch of fixes, makes a few enhancements and tweaks what needed tweaking. In addition, v2.0.6 adds three new Mutators and an all-new map, “The Harvest”. Check after the break for a complete list of update notes.
- Character movement is now more precise.
- Character spawn locations are now chosen more randomly.
- Game drops now handled more gracefully.
- Game music restarts after a rank up.
- General bug fixes.
- In-game roster now shows current player level in addition to insignia.
- In-game roster now shows active Mutator.
- In-game roster now centered on the screen.
- Main menu controller rumble bug is now fixed.
- Main menu audio bug is now fixed.
- Reduced kill console text to display a maximum of five lines.
Game Mode Updates
- King of the Hill leveling glitch has been patched.
- King of the Hill scoring has been reduced slightly.
- Scoring objective now set to lowest value by default.
- Zombie Hunt balancing has been made.
- The Harvest map added.
- Ice Burg has additional spawn locations.
- The Mine graphic bug has been fixed.
- Firestorm Mutator, removed DRGN Flame weapon from initial loadout.
- Goodie Bag Mutator added.
- Jet Max! Mutator added.
- No Swords Mutator added.
- Sword Mutator, removed all initial loadout swords except for the Masume.
- Chemist Skill has had its impact reduced.
- Griefer Skill has increased its griefing effectiveness.
- Kung Fu Hero Skill now features a new kicking animation.
- Shifter Skill now features air recover ability. Kick mid-air to recover.
- AK-47 That Fires Cats now features black (Gato) cats AND white (Neko) cats.
- AK-47 That Fires Cats now has limited ammo.
- Assault Rifle’s volume reduced.
- Blade of Tyr’ Az-Gul’r’s damage count increased.
- Lightning Grenade’s volume reduced.
January 29, 2011 posted by Dustin "SuperDunner"