Salt and Sacrifice Update 22.214.171.124: The Shunned Namekeeper, Live Now!
The Salt and Sacrifice 126.96.36.199 update is live, featuring new content: The Shunned Namekeeper. Patch notes below:
The Shunned Namekeeper
Update New Content
- New Namekeeper NPC/Merchant.
- Many weapons, armor, and other items sold by the Namekeeper.
- The merchant NPC inventory has been expanded.
- The kingsguard now sells royal equipment.
- Tarcloth for buffing mundane weapons.
- Essence for breathing magical attacks.
- Incense for restoration and recovery buffs.
- Dagger items that allow sacrificing HP for rage, focus, or ammo.
- Hourglass for resetting roaming mages.
- Bowl of Pages for locating roaming mages.
- Tattooed Egg for sparring with your cooperative partners.
- Show/Hide helmet option in Settings->Gameplay that also syncs over the network.
Fixes / Improvements
- The cost of equipment purchased with silver has been adjusted to reflect the equipment tier.
- Players in NG+ no longer need to unlock NPCs for matching they’ve unlocked on previous playthroughs with their character.
- Players in NG+ are no longer limited to matchmaking with players based on maps they’ve visited on their current game iteration.
- Fated hunts may sometimes reward multiplayer tokens.
- Icon added in stores and crafting screens to indicate which items the player already owns.
- Ranged attack cooldowns have been adjusted to prevent spamming attacks by canceling animations
- Chrono bubbles will no longer slow time for friendly targets.
- Suffocating Rain and other runic arts attacks sync better over the network.
- Fated Hunt descriptions now show the correct tier in NG+.
- Music no longer relies on Windows Media Player being installed (Windows only).
- Starstones in storage can be used for leveling.
- Incorrect upgrade level icons no longer render over artifacts/charms.
Patch 188.8.131.52 is live now on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, and Epic Games Store.