Salt and Sacrifice Patch 188.8.131.52 out now: EGS/PS4/PS5
Thanks for your patience! 184.108.40.206 on PS4/PS5 includes the 220.127.116.11 updates. The cumulative list is below:
Salt and Sacrifice Patch 18.104.22.168
- Only hosts or full co-op players can interact with the divine tree.
- Trophy sell prices have been adjusted.
- Updated localization.
- Invaders can no longer attack bosses.
- Fixed range attacks using incorrect poise values.
- Short bow attack speed has been decreased.
- Throwing axe attack speed has been increased.
- Fixed an issue causing some named mages to show a generic name when playing online.
- Remote players can no longer enter blocked arenas.
- Fixed an issue that could cause a mage hunt mission to not complete correctly if the player joined a matchmaking session in the middle of the hunt.
- Broken rotwood platform respawn rates have been increased.
- Invaders and defenders should no longer trigger a boss splash screen and HP bar after completing their mission when a host has entered a boss arena.
- Fixed a few rare crashes.
- Fixed blocking stagger and stamina usage in PVP.
Salt and Sacrifice Patch 22.214.171.124
- Partial stamina regeneration during hit animations to reduce stunlocking.
- PVP payout is more consistent with the current character level. Silver rewards increased.
- Players warping into a word have 4 seconds of invulnerability frames.
- Damage over time attacks can be parried without taking damage.
- Blocking now partially blocks incoming damage over time attacks.
- Players will always replenish a minimum number of flasks and ammunition even if they don’t have the materials to craft them. The amounts are the pre-upgraded values.
- Sprinting and dodge rolling in Pardoner’s Vale no longer consumes stamina to allow faster traversal.
- Confusion debuffs take more hits to proc in PVP.
- Item drops will now fall through a platform when it breaks.
- Players matchmaking in a higher or lower NG+ level will now see proper damage and boss HP.
- Fixed a bug that could result in a player taking fall damage when being warped to a boss fight.
- Increased forcecrystal ring effect.
- Earth Spikes runic art damage increased.
- Fixed the umbramancer side hunt sometimes entering an undefeated boss arena.
- Fixed an arena camera issue that affected ultrawide displays.
- The Searing Confessor’s attack now factors in the player’s fire defense.
- Fixed kineto boots animation.
- Fixed a crash in the skill tree.