So, what does Whisker City have to do with Ska Studios and The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile? Absolutely nothing. But now that you mention it, I do have some Vampire Smile news to share:
In less than 12 days, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile will unleash its brutally awesome fury onto Xbox LIVE Arcade. As days go by and launch day nears, folks have asked what they can do to prepare for the game’s release. Thankfully, I have an answer, four answers in fact. Check out the top four things you can do to prepare for Vampire Smile:
1) Play The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai – This is a rather obvious suggestion, but I know some of you haven’t completed the game yet. Quit crying about it being “too hard”, man up and finish the fight.
2) Download Picture Packs – All three Vampire Smile picture packs are now purchasable via the XBLM for only 80 MS points. Nothing will get you in a Vampire Smile mood like sporting a Dishwasher pic on your Gamercard.
3) Get Educated at VampireSmile.com – Navigate your way to the recently re-launched VampireSmile.com and you’ll be treated to a buffet of informative bits. Consume all kinds of media, preview all of the game’s weapons and soon you’ll be able to download some epic wallpapers.
4) Wash Your Dirty Dishes – Clean dishes make for a happy gamer.
The next few weeks leading up to launch are going to be busy, busy, busy. Feel free to take a look at the dates below for a confirmed list of all the events happening from now through launch day. (Also, there is a good chance that more super secret events will be happening, but such events are super secret for now.)
– Sat., March 26th Win Vampire Smile at Hotel Sierra in Redmond (more info).
– Wed., March 30th Perfect Nightmare Premium Theme releases to XBLM.
– Fri., April 1st The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai‘s second anniversary!
– Week of April 3rd Vampire Smile launch trailer releases.
– Tuesday, April 4th Awesome giveaway of epic proportions (details to come).
– Wed., April 6th The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile releases to XBLA!
L33t Sewing Skills
All week long, Michelle has been stabbing a needle through fabric, making some sweet promotional items. While I can’t exactly show off the final product, I’ll share this picture of nearly a dozen decapitated Diswashers:
Click to OMG-size
Have a great weekend 😀