Z0MB1ES SAL3Z GRAFFD
When we announced GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES‘ 200,000 sales milestone a few weeks back, I couldn’t help but satisfy my urge to use the massive amount of spreadsheet data to make graph awesomeness. (It’s true, I have a weird “thing” for making image based representations of data.) So, without further buildup, below is the graph’tastic result of my obsession: Z0MB1ES gross sales from August 2009 through March 2010.
click to embiggen
Poster Pack of Savings
Have you always wanted two of our nifty Ska Studios posters but couldn’t afford the $20 admission fee? Well, sir (or ma’am), you are lucky because we’re celebrating our PAX East festivities with a money-savings poster deal!
Head over to our online store to grab both a Charlie Murder AND Vampire Smile poster for the discounted price of only fifteen smackers. That’s a savings of a Lincoln if you were to buy the posters individually. We’ll have similar offers available at our PAX booth, so if you’re in Boston next week, stop by and see what goodies we have.
We’ve talked about PAX East for weeks and weeks now, not only because we’re excited to see what gaming goodness will be shown off, but mainly because this is the first expo Ska Studios is exhibiting at. If you will not be attending PAX and really wish that we would stop talking about it, then know that in about a week’s time PAX will have wrapped up and we will have gone back to our normal business. For those who are attending or are interested in our PAX travels, here is a list of information that you need:
- PAX East: March 26-28th in Boston at the MCCA. Details here.
- Ska Studios’ Booth: Lucky #116
- Where Exactly Is The Ska Booth?: Right next to the Boston Indie Showcase area and near’ish EA’s big setup.
- What We Have For You: Playable demos of The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile and Charlie Murder as well as FREE mini buttons, and merch for sale.
- More PAX Coverage: Follow James Silva’s tweets at @Jamezila or Dustin’s tweets at @SuperDunner for random updates and PAX pics. We’ll also be posting booth photos here, on the main blog, because we’re self absorbed like that.
We’ll have an early update next week seeing as we’ll be on the road, driving our rent-a-van to Boston early next Thursday. That’s it for now, Ska out.