Top Ten Again!
Just saw the updated xbox.com popular Xbox Community Games list, and we hit the top ten again! ZP2K9 is #5!
That’s right, we just barely beat those two awful massage games.
A new version with bug fixes is up for peer review now; hopefully it will settle a lot of the 1.0 silliness.
Particularly notable fixes will include:
- Shows what gamer is talking
- Show gamer names under players
- Numerous CTF bug fixes
- On-the-fly server bot count + game type changes
- Team DM spawns random (like vanilla DM)
- 3 second respawn invulnerability
- Bat ceiling hang bonuses switched to invisibility
- Renamed/reskinned Cheetah Suit to Cyborg Suit
Unfortunately, XBCG games don’t force you to update, so it’s a good idea to check the XBCG New Arrivals queue for updates. When ZP2K9 1.0.1 arrives, it’ll be up there. And once most everyone has moved over to 1.0.1, I can start adding more content (maps, suits, etc). Also, from version 1.0.1 and up, ZP2K9 will be a bit smart about notifying you about updates. Workarounds, FTW!
Thanks to everyone who helped make ZP2K9 a sudden success!