The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile Press Kit
|Porting Developer||Ethan Lee|
|Publisher||Microsoft Studios on Xbox360, |
Ska Studios on Steam
|Release Date||April 6, 2011 on Xbox360; |
May 12, 2017 on Steam
|ESRB||M for Mature|
About Ska Studios
James founded Ska Studios in 2007 when the game he’d been working on as a hobby project was awarded a publishing contract on Xbox Live Arcade. The game was called The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, and it did well enough to keep this ship afloat through the next game, and the next, and the next.
Over the next 12 years, James would go on to create I MAED A GAM3 WITH Z0M1ES 1N IT!!!1, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, Charlie Murder, and Salt and Sanctuary.
James has been designer, artist, engineer, composer, animator, world builder, writer, lead singer, janitor, and of course, lead dishwasher for 12 years of Ska Studios.
Three marks remain! Play The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile to dig further in to Yuki’s bloody quest for revenge. The game features the Dishwasher and Yuki’s campaign story lines, online and local coop play, 50 Arcade Challenges and Dish Challenge, including a ton of nasty new weapons and techniques.
- Launched initially on Xbox360 in 2011 and later on Steam in 2017.
- In the “Skallection” bundle on Steam for 15% off for 2 to 3 of Ska Studios’ games.
- Ska Studios used the XNA framework to originally develop Charlie Murder and FNA was created and used by Ethan Lee for the Steam port.
- Seek retribution as you slash your way through 13 unique campaign levels as Yuki or The Dishwasher and take down the three corrupt leaders of society.
- With an all-new, totally easy Pretty Princess difficulty mode, the challenge of Yuki’s journey may be lost but is made up for with an ample supply of hearts and rainbows.
- Wield brutal weapons! With nearly a dozen weapons including the brutal Violence Hammer, the medically disturbing Painkiller, and the scissorific Guillotine, you will never be without a violent way to decapitate your foes.