Charlie Murder Press Kit
|Porting Developer||Ethan Lee|
|Publisher||Microsoft Studios on Xbox360,|
Ska Studios on Steam
|Release Date||August 14, 2013 on Xbox360;|
May 12, 2017 on Steam
|ESRB||M for Mature|
|Store Page||Steam Page; Xbox360 Page|
|Availability||Digital Download on Steam and Xbox360|
About Ska Studios
James founded Ska Studios in 2007 when the game he’d been working on as a hobby project was awarded a publishing contract on Xbox Live Arcade. The game was called The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, and it did well enough to keep this ship afloat through the next game, and the next, and the next.
Over the next 12 years, James would go on to create I MAED A GAM3 WITH Z0M1ES 1N IT!!!1, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, Charlie Murder, and Salt and Sanctuary.
James has been designer, artist, engineer, composer, animator, world builder, writer, lead singer, janitor, and of course, lead dishwasher for 12 years of Ska Studios.
James Silva, Lead Dishwasher
Dustin Burg, Marketing Coordinator
Michelle Silva, Art Unicorn
james (at) ska-studios (dot) com
- Twitter: @skastudios
- Facebook: skastudios
- Tumblr: skastudios
- Instagram: skastudios
It’s a punk rock apocalypse! Team up with your friends to lead embattled punk rock band Charlie Murder in their epic quest to save the world from rival death metalers Gore Quaffer and their legions of evil.
- Launched initially on Xbox360 in 2013 and later on Steam in 2017.
- In the “Skallection” bundle on Steam for 15% off for 2 to 3 of Ska Studios’ games.
- Ska Studios used the XNA framework to originally develop Charlie Murder and FNA was created and used by Ethan Lee for the Steam port.
- Play 4-player local or online co-op rpg brawler set in a punk rock apocalypse with 5 playable characters and alternate band unlocks
- Hoard insane loot to increase your uber 1337 stats (and look excellent)
- Earn the love of fans to unlock visceral finishers and team-up moves
- Ink up with tattoos to channel your inner “Anar-chi” and unleash powerful magic