Charlie Murder Press Kit
|Porting Developer||Ethan Lee|
|Publisher||Microsoft Studios on Xbox360,|
Ska Studios on Steam
|Release Date||August 14, 2013 on Xbox360;|
May 12, 2017 on Steam
|ESRB||M for Mature|
About Ska Studios
Ska Studios is a two person, two cat team best known for Salt and Sanctuary, The Dishwasher: Dead Samurai, its critically acclaimed followup, The Dishwasher: Vampire Smile, Charlie Murder and I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES 1N IT!!!1. James codes, makes art and music while Michelle makes more art, designs and manages business and PR. They’re married and got engaged at PAX!
It’s a punk rock apocalypse! Team up with your friends to lead embattled punk rock band Charlie Murder in their epic quest to save the world from rival death metalers Gore Quaffer and their legions of evil.
- Launched initially on Xbox360 in 2013 and later on Steam in 2017.
- In the “Skallection” bundle on Steam for 15% off for 2 to 3 of Ska Studios’ games.
- Ska Studios used the XNA framework to originally develop Charlie Murder and FNA was created and used by Ethan Lee for the Steam port.
- Play 4-player local or online co-op rpg brawler set in a punk rock apocalypse with 5 playable characters and alternate band unlocks
- Hoard insane loot to increase your uber 1337 stats (and look excellent)
- Earn the love of fans to unlock visceral finishers and team-up moves
- Ink up with tattoos to channel your inner “Anar-chi” and unleash powerful magic