Charlie Murder Holiday Sale!

As a part of the Xbox holiday deals, Charlie Murder will be available for $3.30, or 67% off, from Dec 24 – Dec 31! Tell all your friends!

December 23, 2013 posted by Shelldragon

Filed under: Charlie Murder

• 1. Nick  |  December 23, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Hi,

Just wanted to say that I purchased Charlie Murder day one (and every other SKA game) and completely love everything you guys make haha. This is a loaded question, but is there any chance to get your autographs? Literally, whatever you devs can sign I’ll gladly pay for as well as the shipping. Thank so much for your time & happy holidays!

Nick

• 2. Michelle  |  December 23, 2013 at 5:54 PM

@Nick Totally! That’s partly why we have a merch store :D http://store.ska-studios.com/

The posters or vinyls are sign-able and have a “sign” option drop down.

Thanks!

• 3. Manuel  |  December 23, 2013 at 6:18 PM

hi, i love every game you make, also for you guys i bought a windows phone only for zombies in the phone, anyway i want to know this price it will be only avaible for US? i mean im from mexico and few games of you guys doesnt arraived here

• 4. Zombie  |  December 24, 2013 at 2:54 AM

It’s nice to see a game of yours on sale. They are amazing.
    Now that there are more people that play the game, it would be nice if you could finally get around and fix it.
    I know that you’re a two-man-team, but note that it’s already 3 months since you posted anything about a patch.
    So please, do something.

Regards, Zombie

• 5. Michelle  |  December 24, 2013 at 3:27 AM

Thanks Zombie. Very sorry about the delay. Actually, we’re currently trying to get help on part of the patch but it’s slow going working with other people. They have other priorities and now with the holidays, everything’s been on hold and will be until January. We’re hoping we can get some movement soon but once the patch is complete, it then has to go through testing and cert. That process can also take a lot of unanticipated time. Charlie Murder took nearly 2 years in test alone. If this were PC, it’d be faster to get a patch out but there’s always more time and red tape involved with console that’s frankly out of our control. All I can do is ask you have patience. I’m just as anxious to get a patch out; maybe more so since this is our livelihood and we genuinely want people playing and enjoying our games.

• 6. Some guy  |  December 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM

I don’t like the game but I still bought it because I love almost all your others games(love them all but guitarpocalypse) to help my favorite indie studio.

As long as none of you try to pull a Phil Fish, I don’t worry to much about having a patch so i’ll wait a bit more before giving it a second try.

• 7. Patrick  |  December 26, 2013 at 7:59 PM

I love this game please make charlie murder 2 with paul :)

• 8. Andrew  |  January 2, 2014 at 1:56 PM

I’m not sure if it’s been talked about yet or not, but is there any way to get Charlie Murder on Steam? Or the Dishwashers? I want to give you my money twice and maybe a few more times for these games to play with folks who don’t have Xboxes. Keep up the best work in gaming.

• 9. Some guy  |  January 2, 2014 at 8:50 PM

XNA on pc is a bit different then on 360 and if the game is deeply made for 360, porting it require more time, time that could be used on a patch for Charlie Murder.

So my guess is once we have a patch, they’ll start porting the game.

• 10. Yoichi  |  February 17, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Please Ska Studios, make a PC Steam version of Charlie Murder!
    I don’t own Xbox, I own PS3, but I know you ill never do a game for PS3, so PC version is my last hope to enjoy your awesome games.
    I’m fan of your game and style for quite some time, in my school days Zombie Smashers were my favourite series of beat em ups.
    So, continue your great work and don’t forget about guys who doesn’t have Xboxes please :)

+ seven = 11